(A.K.A. HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO AND I’LL DO IT MYSELF)
Does this sound familiar?
- We use personal emails for organization work
- I’ve had to track down files that previous volunteers or staff had on their personal computers
- Things got confused when we were trying to edit a document and the changes were sent by email back and forth
- We’ve missed meetings and other opportunities because email strings got so long that information was lost
- We don’t have an organization manual or chart so it sometimes gets confusing who reports to whom
- We duplicate work sometimes because there aren’t clear, written job descriptions
- I feel like I spend a lot of time doing “busy work” instead of working on important projects
- I never feel like I have enough time in the day to get things done
- I’m sure there’s tools out there to help me do my job better but I don’t have time to look for them
- I think we’re wasting money that could be spent on our clients but I don’t know how to figure that out.
- I know there’s a better way to get the job done
If you answered “YES” to even one of those items, then I can help. Like it or not, running an nonprofit means spending time on the day-to-day nitty gritty tasks that can take an enormous amount of time and resources. But it doesn’t have to be that way. I can help you figure out where you can be more efficient using systems and tools and therefore become more productive.
Here’s what you get:
Pre-Coaching Form where you’ll identify some areas that you’d like to discuss during the first call so we’re addressing your needs from the first minute
Specific solutions to your specific challenges
Post-call summary of the discussion including follow-up information
Access to additional resources
1:1 Coaching sessions include three (3) one hour sessions, normally spread out over three months so you have time to implement the tools and then discuss revisions or work on the next set of challenges however they can be structured within any time frame. Coaching sessions are currently $225 for the three sessions which is only $75 per session. Considering the time and money you’ll save with the information from each session, this is an investment that will pay off in both the short and long term for your organization.
Stay In Touch. Join the email list to get the latest updates, freebies, tips, course information, and more.